12.12.09

cosmic love

I'm looking down,my feet above the groundand a feeling so profound and true of
deep serenity and joy takes over me.I know soon I will be with you because my eyes see through your eyes.
Our bodies intertwine become a single light and bloom.The stars are getting near beyond the atmosphere.The Earth, so still from here...and blue so blue.Every kiss awakening as we rise above.Splendor bliss surrendering to this cosmic love.As we rise up above that's all we're dreaming of a world in cosmic love
Love
Love
lovelovloe
lovekeivloelo
lovelovelovlvoelolove

3 comments:

  1. eeeh morrita cuando le cais pues pa tirar una wena wazaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, que bonito el cosmic love pues.
    Hoy todo era rosa, las nubes, el cielo y todo :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ese webito eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
    ya vo'a llegar, perame

    ReplyDelete